[rescue] Re: SGI Indigo2 specs

Harri Haataja harri.haataja at cs.Helsinki.FI
Wed Apr 3 12:19:26 CST 2002

On Wed, Apr 03, 2002 at 10:03:14AM -0800, Dan Canaan wrote:
> Does it have the all important CD-ROM drive complete with sled?  Those
> often cost more than the machines by far.

No. Though I have a supposedly compatible one I can wire in in case I
need one.
I don't see that as an absolutely critical bit.

--
The DBAs will be whining because when you kill -9 Oracle, you get bits
and pieces left all over the place, and when re-started Oracle gets all