NeXT slab PSU (was: Re: [rescue] 1st SGI purchase)

Jochen Kunz jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Wed Apr 3 09:38:04 CST 2002

On Tue, Apr 02, 2002 at 05:39:33PM -0500, Kurt Mosiejczuk wrote:

> Just as an idea, you might want to consider PC Power and Cooling.
Ahhh. Are you willing to pay the trans atlantic shipping costs. ;-)

I have some PSUs from lab equipment. I think I can get together
somthing to power the slab. The problem is time to put all this
together. The monitor cable is also missing and this thing is
a bit special too... No problem for me to solder it, but the time...
--

tsch|_,
         Jochen