[rescue] wrong list?

Greg A. Woods woods at weird.com
Tue Apr 2 16:20:57 CST 2002

[ On Tuesday, April 2, 2002 at 16:26:38 (-0500), Big Endian wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: [rescue] wrong list?
>
> Not really, there are just a lot of us that don't like you so you
> probably don't feel welcome here.

Wow!  Are you ever out of line!  :-)

I certainly don't feel un-welcome -- that's not how on-line forums work
for me.  If what the other posters say is of interest to me then I'll
read it.  If what other's say is stimulating to me then I'll respond.

If I ever ditch my interest in older computers (not bloody likely! :-)
then I'll obviously loose interest in what other posters are saying and
I'll stop reading and no doubt unsubscribe.  The point of course is that
if I do "go away" you'll probably never know for sure why unless you
know me through other means than this forum alone!  ;-)

I personally don't care what any subscriber on this list thinks about me.
You can either take what I say at face value, or you can cloud it with
your own strange and twisted perceptions.

I just learn who to ignore and who to respect (and I assume, rightly or
wrongly, that others will do the same), though generally I don't hold
any grudges and I read every interesting new posting (or at least every
new thread) with fresh eyes.  If you don't do likewise then that's your
loss.

--
								Greg A. Woods