[Rescue] wrong list?

max trefonides maxadam at uchicago.edu
Tue Apr 2 11:20:32 CST 2002

> Message: 9
> Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 11:05:22 -0500
> From: Kevin Loch <kloch at gurunet.net>
> To: rescue at sunhelp.org
> Subject: Re: [rescue] wrong list?
>
> Despite the name, this list discusses everything in the fucking
> world except rescuing suns.  When you find the right list
> to discuss your sun1, let mw know :(

I prefer OS/hware agnosticism, all computers suck, because they are all
broken; a computer is in its natural state when broken. A list that
reflects an understanding of this basic law serves to assist the Sys
Acolyte in the pursuit of Pure Brokenness.

Who will join me in the mantra?

"it will not work"
"It is broken"
"fsck"
"fscking piece of carp"
"Rinse, Repeat"
"Rinse"
"Repeat"
*kick* *kick* *kick*

> btw, where did you find the sun1?

I got it from a research department at the university where I work,
which will remain nameless, but it is named after a major metropolitan
city in the midwaest that rhymes with Picago.
--
max