[rescue] 'nuther large lot of I^2's in PA.

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Mon Apr 1 22:24:58 CST 2002

On Mon, Apr 01, 2002 at 09:21:15PM -0500, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2014079249
>
> BUT, they aren't upgradable to to r10k (without major parts replacement) or
> impact, so unless you can score Extreme card sets (or the parts for an impact)
> upgrade, these machines aren't going to do texturing, play quake, etc.

no, but those are awesome monitors.  and pull the XL out and stick some more
memory in the things and you have some nice lowend servers.  as long as the
price is nice and low, i'd be interested in a couple of tubes and some machines
and i know some of the locals here would like some tubes as well (cow-orkers
of mine)

let's see if we can find out how much the reserve is first to see if it's
even worth our time and effort, or come up with a number that is good for all
of us and do some bidding.  thoughts?

mike is right though, those monitors are quite large, so we would need either
a large truck, or multiple vehicles.  i would be willing to drive my Xterra
out there with you as long as i get my license back by then.

-brian
--
"Oh, shut up Buddha."  -Jesus Christ (South Park)