[rescue] Linux Luserisms (was: secondary market storage?)

Linc Fessenden linc at thelinuxlink.net
Mon Apr 1 18:57:44 CST 2002

> "Linux Is Not UniX"
>
> I take it that I'm not the only person who's interviewed someone who was
> shocked to find out that there's more to Unix manglement than clicking the
> pretty widgets in control-panel?
>
> --Jonathan

Here we go again with more poorly informed people who think RedHat is the
only and defacto Linux distro out there.  As far as the Linux is not Unix
argument...  Who gives a flying crap?  If it walks like a duck and talks
like a duck, it's a duck.  Doesn't matter what you call that duck, it's
still a duck.  You people get way to hung up on semantics.

--
-Linc Fessenden