[rescue] Sun1

max trefonides maxadam at uchicago.edu
Mon Apr 1 17:25:16 CST 2002

Message: 14
From: Innfomail at aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 17:58:15 EST
To: rescue at sunhelp.org
Subject: [rescue] Sun1

> I looked at the pics on your SUN 1. I was wondering why you needed to
> hook a
> terminal to it. It looks like it has its own monitor and keyboard. Is it
> multibus 1?

I believe it is multibus1, I should have some internal pics sometime
soon, (it's at my partner's loft, and I haven't had a chance to get down
there lately, he promised to take some more shots.

It does have a monitor, but I cannot get it to light, I am assuming it's
burned out in one or more of the many ways that old displays are wont to
do ...

> I have a couple of multibus 1 Sun 2 CPU cards that came out of a
> Parallel.
> They use a 68010.

Have you booted them?