[rescue] Re: Re: large lot I2s

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Mon Apr 1 14:49:35 CST 2002

On Mon, Apr 01, 2002 at 12:37:45PM -0800, Robert Novak wrote:

> If people are interested, drop me a note offlist and I'll tally the
> interest up. I just put a bid in and got outbid instantly. Whee. Might not
> be a slam dunk :)

I find it hard to be too interested with those kinds of shipping rates.  I'm
assuming you don't have a merchants account.

If it was close enough for me to pick up, I'd have happily fronted the
purchase money, but I'm less comfterble doing that when the machines won't be
in my posession (nothing against you, but it makes things like trying to sell
locally to students harder, and ebay selling remainders harder, etc).

Looking at the ebay seller requirements, I found they changed them since I
last looked.  I should have signed up to be a seller before the change, darn
it.  Now they require bank account and checking information be stored online
for their verifications purposes.  I haven't decided whether to give in and
just give it to them, or to try VerifyID. Does anyone know, do I have to keep
that current to remain a seller, because they charge a fee, and I'm planning
on changing some of my info soon.

I'm thinking of starting a small business selling stock media (virtual sets,
motion backgrounds, stuff for wedding videos, etc) on ebay to make extra bucks
and motivate myself to be building my stock library.

--
Joshua D. Boyd