[rescue] mash at mips text collection

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Mon Apr 1 13:47:13 CST 2002

On Mon, Apr 01, 2002 at 06:35:02AM -0600, Scott Newell wrote:

> Jeez, I've had it that way since sometime in January, and y'all are just
> now catchin' on?  I tried OE for OpenVMS, and only one of my buddies caught
> it.  No response from the rescue group, so I changed to UNICOS.  Still no
> response (until now).  Just the other day I was going to switch it to
> MULTICS, but now I guess I don't have to.  (I was also torn between picking
> either Lotus Notes or Outlook Express.)

mutt shows me a lot of headers, but generally i never look at them as i have
programmed myself to filter them out.  i just happened to catch this one. :)

although i just might start using OE on Solaris again, so there!!  (well, if
it didn't suck so much and wasn't so damn slow i would, heh)

-brian
--
"Oh, shut up Buddha."  -Jesus Christ (South Park)