[rescue] mash at mips text collection

Scott Newell newell at cei.net
Mon Apr 1 06:35:02 CST 2002

At 04:10 AM 4/1/2002 -0500, Mike Nicewonger wrote:

>I think I'm a'gonna be sick.

Jeez, I've had it that way since sometime in January, and y'all are just
now catchin' on?  I tried OE for OpenVMS, and only one of my buddies caught
it.  No response from the rescue group, so I changed to UNICOS.  Still no
response (until now).  Just the other day I was going to switch it to
MULTICS, but now I guess I don't have to.  (I was also torn between picking
either Lotus Notes or Outlook Express.)

:-)

newell