[rescue] OS X 10.1

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Sep 30 02:19:13 CDT 2001

Of the full 10.1 or the upgrade?  What about the 9.2.1(will classic work
with 9.1 under 10.1)?

Ed Mitchell (ed<-at->the7thbeer.com)
Finger for PGP public key
This boxen's uptime stats....
 12:18am  up 20 day(s),  3:30,  2 users,  load average: 0.07, 0.03, 0.02

Those who would give up essential liberty to
purchase a little temporary safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety -- Benjamin Franklin