[rescue] OS X 10.1

Steve Hatle rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Sep 29 15:56:26 CDT 2001

The Apple Store at Mall of America had about 300 people lined up for the
10:00 a.m. opening. I was about #25 <grin>.

Got the update on my iBook about 20 minutes ago. So far so good- life is
faster and smoother. Haven't checked out all the new features- but I do
see RAID options in the Disk Utility for RAID0 and RAID1.

I _really_ want to see how much it helps my 233 Mhz Beige G3. That will
have to wait until after some commitments this afternoon/evening.

If someone has open space, I can probably generate .iso's late tonight
or tomorrow morning. There's a 9.2.1 update disk, and a 10.1 update
disk. Dev tools only come in the $19.95 package. I forgot to ask if that
was available at the Apple Store.

Steve