[rescue] sparcstation 330

Mike Hebel rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Sep 28 12:34:14 CDT 2001

KH> Hey, if I could meld Xeyes with a load-level program, I could get an
KH> interesting display (eyes cross as load increases), then, to really run with
KH> the idea, I could develop an Xsweatgland program that would cause beads of
KH> "sweat" would "emerge" out of the background image as the CPU load
KH> increased...

Or you could program sounds of grunting and groaning that get more
frequent as the load increases.

Can't the "XFlame" xscreensaver module be hacked to do something like this?
Increase the flames as the load increases?

Mike Hebel                          mailto:drone8of9 at crosswinds.net

http://drone8of9.crosswinds.net/documents/Mike_Hebel_Current_3.html

http://drone8of9.crosswinds.net/documents/Mike_Hebel_Current_3.doc