[rescue] sparcstation 330

John rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Sep 27 09:30:29 CDT 2001

That would depend on the impossibility of getting the beast to NYC... I have
not done the Next thing... I have fixed Mac's for years, and developed a
lasting dislike for the platform because of it. Just how many similarities
are there in the systems? Any idea what shipping might cost? BTW> Anyone
ever run into any of the few BeBox units that ever made it into the world?
They looked really interesting before the company went to software only...

John at tequies.com