[rescue] Identifying RAM

Andrew Weiss rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Sep 26 21:08:39 CDT 2001

I have two VAX 80 pin parity SIMMS.  I am trying to figure out the
capacity

as far as I can figure out they are 4MB each

they have 36 1M TI TMS4C1024DJ's on them... which I think are 1 Megabit.

The part number is 5419103

Secondarily...

Does anyone need these?

They were part of a set of hardware that I salvaged... there were two
VAXstation 3100's in the set which were empty boxes with merely a power
supply and that's it... I did end up chucking them.

But... I just found these.

If the VAXen had been complete I would have been a happy fellow...

anyhow I got 7 ancient RS/6000's (7011, and 7006) and 5 ancient Suns
(Sparc 1/1+/2/and LX)  out of the deal plus some 13W3 screens... so I'm
at least happy.

Andrew