[rescue] Looking for sun4

BSD Bob the old greybeard BSD freak rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Sep 26 09:04:31 CDT 2001

I am trying to resurrect my forelorn Sun4100 machine (sort of a 4/110).
Sadly, my SunOS 4.1 boot tape set, has problems with the usr and later
tarballs on the first tape.  The second tape is fine, though.  About a
year back, I asked if anyone had any sun4 4.1 bits about, but nothing
floated up from the bilges.  One last call... anyone have the bits from
the first tape of the sun4 SUNBIN SunOS 4.1 tape set, that I could
borrow to reconstruct my tape?  Any leads thereto are appreciated.

Thanks

Bob