[rescue] ROAD TRIP! :)

James Lockwood rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Sep 26 05:18:09 CDT 2001

Well, after an extended job search I've finally settled on a new position
as a BOFH in central Pennsylvania, land of cows and football.  :)

I'll be taking a 2700 mile road trip in the near future along I80 (San
Francisco to State College PA) with a minor detour through Denver, if
there's anyone near that corridor who wants to chew the fat for a while
then let me know.  I'll also have some cargo room in my truck if someone
needs something couriered along or near that path.

Hopefully I'll get a chance to be more active on the lists again after I
settle in, the last year and a half has been hectic for me professionally.
I'm also keen on meeting some of the east coast crowd.

-James

--
When I was young I played with legos, but now I'm older and I play with atoms.