[rescue] NeXTstation N1100

Andrew Weiss rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 25 22:56:30 CDT 2001

> Message: 14
> Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 19:36:51 EDT
> From: LittleJonD at aol.com
> Subject: Re: [rescue] NeXTstation N1100
> To: <rescue at sunhelp.org>
>
> yes I know of this store at the university of maryland that my friend
> told me about.
>
> Jk,
> Jon

I'm still waiting for my NeXT opportunity.  Does UM still have any of
that delicious black hardware?  I heard about that when I went there a
few years back for a semester... they were still using their cubes and
slabs.

If anyone has any extra black stuff... I'm always looking to scrounge...

or are you kidding?

Andrew (who is looking for a Turbo NeXT DIMENSION Cube system with a 21"
Hitachi... dream system)