[rescue] Looking for NCDware for my latest rescue...

David Venable rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 25 19:19:39 CDT 2001

I have 4.0.118 in the box, 2 cds, all manuals, an IBM RGB monitor 20", a 21"
RGB monitor (looks like an IBM), a brand new HMX PRo24 (Token Ring) and want
to trade it for a "Sun I can run", that is a Sun box that works, with a CD.
I am new to the non-PC world and would like a Sun  or SGI machine I can set
up as a server. Large data storage not necessary. Several small ones would
be cool so my students can play with grid engine.

For the right box, and deal, I will ship,

David in Idaho