[rescue] alive and kicking

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 25 17:23:23 CDT 2001

On Tue, Sep 25, 2001 at 04:17:40PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
> > Just think, your power bill for the month will be just that much lower.
>   Oh Boy.  I can hardly contain myself. ;)
>    -Dave

Were you able to do proper shutdowns when the power went off?  I know you've
got a beefy UPS or three...

Just call the power company and have them put you on the "essential" list -
I did so because I have life-supporting medical equipment at home... If they
ask you why, just look serious and go ".. national security ..."

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net