[rescue] alive and kicking

Kevin Loch rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 25 15:20:56 CDT 2001

While the tornado missed my house on Bull Run Mtn. I did
have some flash flooding.  A small ammount of water even leaked
in  around where the water pipe comes in (the only below-grade
breach in the basement).  When I came home I saw water pouring out of
the cracks in a wood retaining wall like a fountain.  The dirt road
I live on has remarkably different features now.

The Sun's in the basement were still humming away, a safe
distance from the small pool of water.

KL