[rescue] How the fsck do I install gzip from a "depot" file on an HP-UX 10.20 box?

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Sep 23 23:03:07 CDT 2001

Well, new errors, but much progress - by specifying the full path & file
name with the -s option (/var/spool/sw/*.depot) but I then added the utility
name (gzip) and it *almost* installed...

I am starting to question the install of the OS, having other odd problems,
will await/hope for HP-UX 10.20 or 11.0 media

Thanks all (and yes Mike, the FAQ link supplied looks very useful),

Ken