[rescue] two free luggables

Derrick Daugherty rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Sep 23 18:13:32 CDT 2001

So I have two luggables, old-ass portable computers that I've never
gotten around to rescueing and I could use the valuable shelf space.

They're basically in suitcase form, the base pops off to be the keyboard
and to reveal the 5.25 flopy drives and a smallish 7" monitor.

I always thought it'd be cool to have that be my portable network
sniffer but they've just sat and collected dust for the past 4 years.

between the two there should be enough parts to make one work, I don't
recall who the manufacturer was.

I'm in austin.  If there's no interest in a few days, I'm chunking
them in the trash.

^Derrick