[rescue] Frequency

Derrick Daugherty rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Sep 23 14:45:18 CDT 2001

It's rumored that around Sun, Sep 23, 2001 at 11:45:44AM -0400
G W Adkins <gwadkins at erols.com> wrote:
> My, terribly quiet this weekend...
> Is everyone busy?  Or is there something big going on (other than Solstice)?

incredibly hung over...it's (looks at clock) shite, 2.40... and i just
woke up.  I havn't done this since college :D

went and saw the 3.40hr Apocalyps Now Redux at the arbor... man that was
depressing.  then had about 10 cups of coffee..up 'til 5 chatting away
then some bourbon to counter-act the coffee heh.

ow, need advil

but on topic.. i scored a rs trash 80 at goodwill for 10 bucks..labeled
as "won't power up"  I can't decide if I should rescue it or gut it and
put new parts in it and make it functional.

mmm, only 4 hours and 16 minutes until simpsons

^Derrick