[rescue] Sparcstation 2 help! Please

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Sep 23 01:01:36 CDT 2001

Erm, o2 is kinda supported, i2 GFX support is unwritten, challenges larger
than DM (challenge s == indy, challenge dm == i2, challenge L/XL ==
different from either of the above) are not supported under linux.  The
userland, erm, well, stinks.  If you're willing and able to help let me
know, as we have alot of work to be done.  It's well worth doing on many
of thses systems, and intresting on all.
	Nick