[rescue] HP 5061

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Sep 21 21:56:54 CDT 2001

--part1_a7.14271b22.28dd57f6_boundary

Dave, I saw a recent post from you on one of the message boards that you have
a HP 5061A.  I've got a HP 5061B that I have been trying to find a service
manual for.  Do you have a service manual for your 5061A?  If so, could you
let me know where you got it?  If you've got any ideas on where I could find
the service manual for the HP 5061B, I'd appreciate suggestions.

Thanks,
Phil

--part1_a7.14271b22.28dd57f6_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Dave, I saw a recent post from you on one of the message boards that you have a HP 5061A.  I've got a HP 5061B that I have been trying to find a service manual for.  Do you have a service manual for your 5061A?  If so, could you let me know where you got it?  If you've got any ideas on where I could find the service manual for the HP 5061B, I'd appreciate suggestions.
<BR>
<BR>Thanks,
<BR>Phil</FONT></HTML>

--part1_a7.14271b22.28dd57f6_boundary--