[rescue] Another fine business decision for us axp-lovers

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Sep 21 09:28:55 CDT 2001

The Palm devices have fairly low CPU speed (compared with modern PDAs), on
the order of 25-40 MHz, IIRC. Also, the display on a Palm is on the order of
160x160 pixels...

I wonder though, just how small could a VAX be made? I am thinking of a
ROM/Flash-based system, no spinning media in a PDA...

Was there ever a "low-power" consumption VAX CPU made?

Ken