[rescue] OT: Anybody have a rom image of a modern TI graphing calculator?

Chad Fernandez rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Sep 21 00:20:43 CDT 2001

I want to run a TI calculator emulator on my Windows computer.  I need a
rom image for the specific calculator I want to emulate to do that.
You're supposed to download the rom from your own calculator.  My main
reason for wanting to run the emulator, However, is to try out one of
TI's newer calculators BEFORE I buy one.  I have an 85, but I'd like to
try out a 86, or a 92/92Plus.

Do any of you already run emulators and have a rom image you could send?

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA