[rescue] Re: BBQ

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Sep 20 23:38:30 CDT 2001

Actually, most of the successful solutions to that
problem were when the "offending" station told the TV
viewer that the TV was at fault and they could get a
filter for it on no uncertain terms.  When they tried to
cooperate, they were dead meat.  That's been my
obervation in this part of Jersy.  BTW, I had a penpal
in the FCC office for about a year until they visited my
area.  Me, a two story house, antennas on the roof. The
TV antenna was 5 ft from the end of the beam.  No
interference.  Neighbor, one story house, no outside
antenna.  Interference even when I wasn't home.  End of
story.