[rescue] New worm?

James Lockwood rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Sep 20 01:04:46 CDT 2001

On Thu, 20 Sep 2001, Reagen B. Ward wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 20, 2001 at 01:06:32AM -0400, G W Adkins wrote:
>
> > On another note, (a rescue) I just got done installing 6.5.11 in my recently
> > resurrected Onyx.  Anyone know where to install the cool paper-airplane demo
> > from? I wanna try out the RE2 in this baby... The GL screensavers are like
> > silk!
>
> Skywriter or whatever?  I'd love a copy of that.  THere once existed
> a port to Mesa/Linux, but I can't find it.

skyfly.  It's shipped as part of GLUT, in the progs/demos/skyfly
directory.  It should compile anywhere that GLUT does, which includes
Mesa, Solaris OpenGL and a number of other places.

http://www.opengl.org/developers/documentation/glut/
ftp://ftp.sgi.com/sgi/opengl/glut

-James [I like progs/examples/trippy.c myself]