[rescue] OT: HP 712/80 cpu board?

Geoff Koehler rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Sep 19 19:33:42 CDT 2001

Hi All,

I just rescued a nice hp 712/80 today.  Alas, the led on the front blinks
continually, which I've read means there is a problem with the mainboard.
At least the price was right (free).  Does anyone have a replacement CPU
board for this, or one with a blown PS, etc, that I could get for cheap??
I'd love to get this thing up and running NeXTstep.............

Cheers, Geoff.

Geoff Koehler
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Home of the SART Observatory