[rescue] FS: Dec PWS 500a

Mike Dombrowski rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Sep 19 14:22:58 CDT 2001

I got my Dec Personal Workstation and played around with it for a
while. Unfortunatly, it has got to go. I have neither the space nor the
time to play with this wonderful little box. Specs are:

500mhz Alpha
128mb ram
UltraWide SCSI onboard
IDE Onboard
10/100 Ethernet Onboard
Uses Standard PC SDRAM! This really suprised me and was so cool.
Permedia2 Graphics card with TV-Out
NO Floppy, cdrom or hard disk.
2x 64bit PCI, 3x PCI and some ISA slots.
USB! Sound, Parallel, 2x serial, PS2 Mouse and Keyboard.
The front door clip that holds the door shut broke off.
2 of 4 hard drive/cdrom mounting clips included.
Case is scuffed and a bit bent.

Don't get this is you want a pretty looking computer, it ain't. But
it's really, really fast. With cheap pc ram you can max it out for very
little cash. Best offer over $200 + shipping  gets it.

Thanks
Mike