[rescue] Re: BBQ

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Sep 19 08:49:59 CDT 2001

On Wed, Sep 19, 2001 at 06:20:16AM -0700, Ken Hansen wrote:
> But, if you interfere with their enjoyment of
> TV/Radio, you need to mediate the problem (the onus is
> on you to resolve it, not them)..
> They could complain to the FCC, I think...
> Just a data point,
> Ken

And any decent ham radio operator will set up his station so that
it *wont* interfere with his neighbors' stuff, anyway... In my case,
I'm not going to put up a tower (already have a slinky dipole on the
side of the house), and will never run more than 100W (or 50W on
2meters); I was just giving an example..

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net