[rescue] Re: BBQ

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Sep 19 08:00:42 CDT 2001

On Wed, Sep 19, 2001 at 01:52:55AM -0400, James Sharp wrote:
> > Bill (lived in my own house since Feb. '99, love it, nobody tells me
> >       what to do!)
> Except for the homeowners association.  Look at all the WIIIIIIRES.  And
> that ANTENNNNNNNNA.

House is 30 years old.  There's no HOA, just a "North Austin Civic
Association", which is a group of soccer moms with too much free time
and no legal authority over me at ALL.

Besides, if I wanted to put up a ham radio tower in the back, they'd
have to put up with it - I'd just point at my neighbors' TV antennas..

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net