[rescue] Sparcstation 2 help! Please

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Sep 19 06:42:45 CDT 2001

SS/5 upgrade MBs appear frequently that would fit in your case, and I think
they will take your RAM - these MBs are designed to max out an SS/2...

They are offered on auctions.yahoo.com or ebay.com, can't remember now...

Short of that, a chip is under $10, shipping an SS/2 base will cost more
than that I suspect...

HTH,

Ken