[rescue] 4u ATX case

Derrick Daugherty rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 18 21:07:44 CDT 2001

It's rumored that around Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 11:07:16AM -0400
Ken Hansen <n2vip at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Now, if PC Power & Cooling made a nice case w/rackmounts for under $150 with
> one of their quiet power supplies, that would be something!

hmm..i have two 4u cases that I need to be 1u cases...anyone wanna
trade? :)  I had to go with 4u because of the -48dc power req..but now I
can go a/c...

What 1u cases has anyone here had luck with?  I've traditionaly bought
boomrack.com cases but that was in the land-before-1/2u's.  Any other
"good" ones out there?

their site doesn't seem to be mozilla friendly so I can't get the
pricing for their 1u's

http://www.boomrack.com/html/1u.htm

^D