[rescue] Re: BBQ

Derrick Daugherty rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 18 21:00:41 CDT 2001

It's rumored that around Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 10:37:49AM -0500
"Reagen B. Ward" <ward at zilla.nu> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 17, 2001 at 07:20:13PM -0500, Derrick Daugherty wrote:
>
> > how many austinites are there?  I've seen a couple on the list... Ido,
> > Reagan, Bill, Amy, me and I _know_ i've seen a couple others... Mr Hill
> > mebbe?
>
> Actually, I'm in Houston, three hours away.  If it were a weekend thing,
> I'd happily drive up for it.

eww, houston, looks like we can make it a weekend thang then.  Would
lunch or dinner be better for you then?  sinday? saturday?

"vegetables are what food eats" is priceless..my past three gf's have
been veggies..man I can't wait for the next hah

sidenote...
there was a notice on my door today saying "annual inspections on sept
20th"  I need to setup a webcam and a relay on my door with a 3second
sleep to see the expression on their faces when they see ~80 comps
crammed in 750sq/ft hah.

"annual"  I've lived here for three+ years and this is the first?

^Derrick