[rescue] Re: BBQ

Derrick Daugherty rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Sep 17 19:20:13 CDT 2001

It's rumored that around Mon, Sep 17, 2001 at 06:43:17PM -0500
Amy <turtlex at feeding.frenzy.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 17 Sep 2001, Bill Bradford wrote:
> > Sounds good to me!  When should we plan teh first outing?  (not tonight,
> > but soon..)

dunno...i'm captain indecisive...  If we do it around 7pm that will
allow us workaholics enough time to tie up any ends and avoid traffic.
I'm rarely out of hte office before 6.30...

how many austinites are there?  I've seen a couple on the list... Ido,
Reagan, Bill, Amy, me and I _know_ i've seen a couple others... Mr Hill
mebbe?

> mm. ribs. and that damned banana pudding. i dont get why texans insist on
> their banana pudding, i really dont. i'm not complaining--it goes well
> with ribs.

Oh man, the choice of sides...I'm so neurotic I about have a break-down
trying to decide between new potatos or potato salad.

> > Amy wont mind a bit either.  We talked about having them cater the
> > wedding dinner
>
> i was *joking* about that :P

Hah, my brother had them cater their reception... we made out like
bandits with the left overs and all the sause.

as all things in life, it can be related to the simpsons.. Homer and the
steak eating contest...  "uuugghhhh... sinuses packed with meat"

yum