[rescue] Anyone interested in SunOS 4.1.2 manuals?

David Rouse rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Sep 17 15:56:03 CDT 2001

On Monday, September 17, 2001, at 03:17  PM, Al Potter wrote:

> ward at zilla.nu said:
>> BBQ capital of the US is Memphis, TN.  It's pork there, almost
>> exclusively rib and pulled.
>
> Whoah.......
>
> It's either Goldsboro, NC (Wilbers, not Parker's like I said earlier) or
> Lexington, NC, depending on the flavor of your religious beliefs.
> Wilbers has
> their own daggone RAILROAD SIDING to bring in the hawgs and wood to
> cook `em
> over.  Last time I was there, about 20 years ago, they could sit 600 for
> lunch.  Them boys are SERIOUS `bout there `Q.

And the restaurant is right under the landing F-15Es, it is a super
place to eat if you aren't all that health conscious. And I remember
now -- Kings in Kinston does ship, Wilber doesn't. Even though he is an
old Democrat, he still doesn't like the govt. regulations he's have to
put up with to be able to ship.

He does have a web site though:

http://www.esn.net/wilbers/

--