[rescue] Fujistsu AG10E

Joshua D Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Sep 16 11:10:01 CDT 2001

On Sun, Sep 16, 2001 at 09:43:32AM -0400, Mike Dombrowski wrote:
> >I forgot to mention that I was running a nice operating called  Debian
> >on it, complete with a modern Xserver called  XFree 4.0  ;-)
> >I'm intrigued, is your `Fujitsu card' not just a dual-slot ZX?
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1267099045

I was looking through the list archives for info on that card.  I found
that it came with binary only 2.x drivers (does that mean unsupported past
2.6?) and what chips it used on it.

The real question is how did it perform, what hardware does it work in
(I'm guessing SS10 or SS20, but what about the 1000s, 2000s, or other rack
MPs?), and what APIs does it support?  Does anyone here actually own one?

Also, does it mean that if in a SS10 or 20 that it would only be able to
be a dual processor machine?

--
Joshua D. Boyd