[rescue] "The wickedness and awesome cruelty of a crushed and humiliated people"

Mike Hebel rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Sep 16 10:55:05 CDT 2001

MSS> This list is about rescuing old workstations.  While there have been
MSS> many off topic messages talking about the terrorist attack, most all of
MSS> them have been from list 'regulars' folks that participate in this list
MSS> in an ongoing manner. I can't recall ever seeing a post from Usman
MSS> Khalid before the attack, but now he's posting many long messages trying
MSS> to make it sound like it was 'ok' that all those folks were killed in
MSS> the WTC.  Well, it's NOT ok, and it never will be.  I hope we (the US of
MSS> A) wipes them out, THAT will be ok.

While I share your sentiments I think it's best to let the local List
God(tm) handle the situation.  As Bill is found to point out on
occasion you can always go to another list.

Unfortunately I'm certain a lot of lists will be more poorly managed
than this one as Bill really works hard to get it right.  Complete
with LART tools and Cluesticks. ;-)

Personally though I think it doesn't matter if the comments are from
list "regulars" or not.  Off-Topic is off-topic.  Having been guilty
of it on occasion myself I can't say too much about that except that
it should be kept to a minimum.

Besides, Bill doesn't have drive space for Paranoia at sunhelp.org.

Mike Hebel                          mailto:drone8of9 at crosswinds.net

http://drone8of9.crosswinds.net/documents/Mike_Hebel_Current_3.html