[rescue] God bless America

Michael S. Schiller rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Sep 16 09:38:40 CDT 2001

I understand that now Afghanistan is threatening to go to war with any of
it's neighbors that cooperate with the US. To my way of thinking that
means that they won't cooperate with us (by handing over the terrorists),
and so deserve to be wiped off the face of the planet. I still think that
if we did that, AND made it clear that from now on, any country that
knowingly harbors terrorists will cease to exist, would make it really
hard for terrorists to operate.  I think that while it's not a good thing
to kill innocent people, sometimes it can't be avoided. The US is
currently the strongest country on the planet, and we should remind the
world that we are!

--
-Mike
*PGP fingerprint= D2 4F A8 B7 13 D5 73 1E  48 99 40 99 F9 BC 74 74 *