[rescue] Help!

Zach Malone rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Sep 15 19:28:08 CDT 2001

    Is it ok under a monitor and keyboard?  If not, try reseating the
memory, and check the sides of the processor, coprocessor, etc., to make
certain that they are fully inserted.  Judging by the number of errors at
the FPU test, I would assume that the FPU is damaged or something (is the
FPU on die with these machines?).  I am assuming that you are refering to a
SPARCstation 2, if you continue to have problems, I have a SS-2 board
kicking around thats not in use, contact me off list if your interested in
it.
    And of course, if I am completely off base, could someone please correct
me?
    Zach