[rescue] 13W3 Adapter Sources

Simeon Johnston rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Sep 14 11:21:52 CDT 2001

I just got a Sparc 10 ( thank you Mr. Wargo ) and need a video adapter
for it.
I'm looking for a few good sorces for *cheap* 13W3 to DB15 adapters to
use a PC monitor on a Sparc.  Cheap as in price not quality.
Peter L. Wargo suggested Griffin Technologies but, after looking over
there sight, they only sell adapters that go the other way around.  Mac
to 13W3.
My only experience is w/ Mac to DB15 adapters which very greatly in
there quality.  I'm assuming it's the same w/ 13W3 - DB15.

Anyone have any suggestions?

sim