: Re: [rescue] God bless America

Jeremy Nielson rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Sep 14 08:25:38 CDT 2001

Okay, to begin with, you are really pissing me off.  I appreciate your
respect for at least using english, but the disjointed and illogical
sentences really unnerve me.

> you are a victim of your own media !! why dont you make a column in this
regard and write down the the number > of deaths of civilians on any given
day !! for the past 52 years and find a day when Israel's casualties were
more
> than the palestinian casualties (you wont be able to find it). And then
add them up and you will figure out that
> palestinian side suffered many times more than israel.

GOOD!  The point the old gentleman was trying to make was that an attack has
rarely ever been initalized by the Israelis.  When the palestinians (or
other arab states) initiate attacks on Israel, I hope they realize that they
are going to suffer more deaths.  Just as I hope whomever perpetrated this
"terror" against the United States suffers more than 20-30 thousand deaths,
civilian or not.  The point is not how many died.  The point is where the
aggression came from.  The Palestinian war mongers initiate the attack, and
the Israelis finish it.  End of point.  You would think a human would
realize that "if we initiate an attack, we're going to hurt afterwards..."
but they never give up.

> do you think that some one by origin or by blood or cast or creed is a
born terrorist?? I think you believe that the
> whole population of Iraq are terrorist !! ok... tell me, can you think of
a 6 month or less old baby a terrorist?? what > about 0.5 million premature
deaths because of the sanctions ?? do you think blackmailing one
dictator(Saddam
> Hussain) is right by not selling his poor nation with medicines?? You
governament as well as Saddam's is indirectly > responsible for 0.5 million
new born deaths.

Yes, I think this "blackmailing" is right.  It's not blackmail.  Saddam
Hussein knows exactly what needs to be done in order for his country to
receive aid.  Most people in the international community do not consider
these issues to be anywhere close to "unreasonable".  Therefore, reasonable
actions need to be taken for Hussein's country to receive aid.  If Saddam
Hussein declines, then the burden of responsibility falls on Saddam, not
those holding sanction.  If 500,000 new born deaths occur, that is tragic,
certainly.  It is also preventable.

> I am not an Arab. Tell me if I come to Texas with loads of money and
weapons and drive the residents of Austin
> out of their city because people of my family want to live because we
consider Texas a Holy Land !!! and
> somehow prove that my great great grandfather were from this soil. What
would be your response ?? and what
> would be your feelings about whoever is supporting me ?? For God's
Sake...... think just for 2 mins that you are a > Palestinian !! Your house
has been bulldozed by far greater power just because someone from your
nation killed a > single Israeli. Your sister has not come back from office,
because they have blocked the road from West Bank to > Gaza. And your father
was travelling in a car yesterday when a missile from an Israeli Gunship
helicopter hit him.
> You went to bury him, and then prays for your two brothers who were also
killed some months ago !! And now
> you are the only survivor of your family !! You have seen your mother
crying on the dad mourning just months
> back !! over the death of your brothers !! and now they are dead too !!
what will be your emotions?? You would > be saying ....... rip 'em off !!
kill them all !! if they dont distinguish between civilians and military
personnal why
> should I ?? <---- this is the point where one is no more scared because he
has to lose nothing !! there is nothing in > his life !! he has seem only
hatred and finds every gun being aimed at him !!

I am realizing that the Palestinians can stop whenever they wish.  The
israelis, almost incredulously more times than not, have only reacted to
attacks, and not initiated them.  The Palestinians and Israelis were at
PEACE!!! for a while.  What happened?  People were not dying.  People were
not suicidal, and bombing other people.  What happened my dear arab?  Do
tell, because I'm quite interested.  Why did the peace talks break down?
Why don't the palestinians just move somewhere else?  You can appreciate a
holy land even though another person lives there.

I'm reminded of the Christians trying to remove the Muslims in the Crusades.
We were utterly slaughtered.  And we *should* have been utterly slaughtered.
One can appreciate a holy land without living upon the holy soil.  If the
palestinians don't want peace, then do not blame the united states, and
israeli supporters.  Blame the palestinians.  The israelis have right to the
land, and were willing to give up parts of their land for the Palestinians.
The Palestinians are at the table of the Israelis, and after receiving the
land that the israelis did NOT have to give up, the Palestinians bite the
hand that feeds them?  Of course Israel is going to fight back.  Of course
they're going to take more lives, and take back the land they gave the
Palestinians.  If the Palestinians have a problem, it is not with the
Israelis.  It's with their own country.  It's not with the Israeli
supporters like the United States, it's with their own pseudo governmental
officials.  Instead of suicide bombing people in israel, maybe Palestinians
should be suicide-bombing their own leaders, and getting someone with a cool
head who can sit down at a table, again, and talk about Peace.

> read this article !!

I have little time or patience for feel good rhetoric about how jews are
committing atrocities similar to a holocaust where millions died.  When
israelis are burning palestinians by the boxcar load, then I will re-read
the article.

> Its time for my classes now !! just in short !! dont think that I am in
anyway endorsing what had happened !! I am > strongly against it !! but I am
just telling you.... that your governament poke nose in a lot of dirty stuff
outside your > country !! and thats is why ..... you have made some people w
ho hate you more than they love their life !!!

Our government's nose is in everyone's business for a reason.  Because our
nose was asked to be there.  There are much more polite ways of saying "Get
your nose out of our business", and most of it has to do with people
asserting these notions on their OWN damn countries.  We tried to aid
afghanistan when Russia was at war.  I somehow remember us walking out of
the Olympics over it, actually.  We give billions and billions in what we
call "Foreign Aid", to help out people who are hungry and starving, because
their own government is either too weak or too stupid to feed their own
people.  But then people inside of those countries turn around, come to the
United States, hijack a couple of airplanes, and fly them into a couple
buildings... all in a terrorist attack?  I know that's a very presumptuous
statement, however... this comes down to a bunch of fundamentalist wackos
who can't communicate properly and choose not to work within the system.
These wackos are trying to deliver a message that, you apparently are
saying, "Choose your allies carefully".  However, if this was carried out by
an individual, we should (and apparently *will*) go in, slaughter the
individuals, and those within 10 feet of them.  IF a nation was also
harboring them (harboring means knowingly hiding them out... Canada doesn't
harbor terrorists, but Libya does), If this happens, then we shall take our
wraith out on the nation, as well.  This is only fitting.

Turnabout is fair play.  If you do not like it, communicate with those who
can do something about it.  But this, apparently, is the course the United
States is heading in.  Nobody has claimed responsibility.  Nobody who's
claimed responsibility has said "THIS IS WHY WE DID IT TO YOU, UGLY AMERICAN
SCUM".  So it's all speculation on who did this, and why.  Saying "it's
because of bad American foreign policy" is speculation, just as it's mere
speculation that it was Osama Bin Laden who perpetrated these attacks.

For all we know, it could have been a couple of French snobs who finally got
fed up with the Jerry Lewis movies we've been exporting to them for years.

Jeremy Nielson