[rescue] God bless America

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Sep 13 16:05:32 CDT 2001

I spent 2 years studying terrorism and Stae-sponsored terror campaigns in
college not too long ago.  One of the first facts all my professors
impressed upon me immediately was that a rational person's response to
terrorism is the greatest threat *and* the greatest ally to terrorism.

Ed Mitchell (ed<-at->the7thbeer.com)
Finger for PGP public key
This boxen's uptime stats....
  9:25am  up 52 day(s), 23:38,  0 users,  load average: 0.18, 0.05, 0.03