[rescue] strange find

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Sep 12 18:21:51 CDT 2001

I need to put up pictuires, but I've found a board that is REALLY odd.

part number 501-4306 (no search results)

it has 2 sbus and one upa slot (looks likt the upa slot will black access to an sbus slot) rj45, 2x 9pin serial, sun keyboard, and an unidentified 4 pin din (looks like power) on the back.

on the board is a standard prom, a small turbosparc cpu, pcicia bridge (?) standard pcicia/scsi/etc chips. 2 mem slots- 168 pin dram, I think. on odd 90* daughterboard that looks to be a power supply, a couple small sockets, a brown socket that is 46 connections.

upn post 1.1 on another chip

it's terribly intriguing, the whole whing is about 5x8

any ideas?

-Christof