[rescue] God bless America

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 11 22:42:42 CDT 2001

I also get mail from a list (from hfpack list on yahoo -
backpackers that use ham radio) and one fellow from this
side posted a message about what happened and what we
should do.  Several .uk individuals were not, uh, kind.
I guess those individuals consider us babies since we
are reacting so "verbally" on a list for amateur radio.
Thank you Bill for being understanding and letting this
get really off topic.  To head it back...I think they
should have a bunch of IPX's/Tadpoles or something with
database programs with 10 GHz amateur radio links
between hospitals and other sites to track individuals
so friends/relatives could be reunited.  I said IPX's
because they only draw about 40 watts (not including
monitors) and easier to carry.