[rescue] oh my god.

R. Lonstein rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 11 15:49:24 CDT 2001

On Tue, Sep 11, 2001 at 09:31:17AM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
> My thoughts go out to those killed and injured on the attacks on the
> World Trade Center towers (one of which has entirely collapsed) and

I feel very lucky. I know people in those towers. I hope they got out
okay. We witnessed it from my office, it's just a couple of blocks.

When they evacuated my building I left to find my wife, who works near
the Federal court building. Just after the tower collapsed covering
everything, I found her and we walked home.

Very thankful. My thoughts go out to all the people I pass everyday down
there.

- Ross