[rescue] oh my god.

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 11 14:07:37 CDT 2001

Work just sent out an interesting email about possible telcom outages due
to all resources either being immediately available to the National
Command Authority(essentially Bush and NSC for now) and due to damage to
various parts of the infrastructure.  Interesting reading.  Time to go
home and load the shotguns.  This blows.

Ed Mitchell (ed<-at->the7thbeer.com)
Finger for PGP public key
This boxen's uptime stats....
  9:25am  up 52 day(s), 23:38,  0 users,  load average: 0.18, 0.05, 0.03